Thursday, October 7, 2010

Who is behind the commercials music ?


We all know Gackt was narrating the commercials, but I've seen a lo of comments asking for the song. After a few researches, I've stumbled across the person that might be behind the song we heard in the CMs :




The name would be "tomo the tomo". Here is a sample of her voice :



I have yet to find the actual song that was used in the commercials, but to be honest, I don't even think it's an already released song, more like an exclusive "song" for the CMs. I read this on a few blogs, so it's nothing official, but if you listen closely, the voices are pretty similar to each other. The one responsible for composition and arrangement would be Suo Yoshikazu according to the same source. It seems he is closely related professionally to tomo the tomo, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. 

Here is her official website : http://www.tomothetomo.com/

Unfortunately, I have yet to see any link between her and Hirasawa Susumu...
Anonymous Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

2 comments: