Friday, June 24, 2011

Recent twitter posts


Since April everything has been pretty dull concerning the Berserk movies; next to no updates and very little concrete information. As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty late on the little that happened on this blog. You can blame the real life issues for that, but also that I judged the announcements pretty useless considering the focus of this blog is the movies and not the manga.

That being said, I'm still alive and I have read the latest twitter feed that finally tells us something is going to happen on July 8th. There's no telling what will be announced considering the last months of silence, though I highly suspect a release date.

On that, there is no mistaking; I will post the announcement on the 8th ASAP no matter what.
Anonymous Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

17 comments:

  1. Hopefully there will be some good like release date, I'm too excited for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Release date... One can always dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol im glad your not dead ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I welcome real-life issues... crises, anything really. -Because when I think about Berserk, I'm filled with a desperate and almost painful yearning for any substantial news regarding these movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe they will announce Griffith recently had a sex change operation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's hope July of 8th will bring us more light..
    BERSERK FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness your back! Having a hidden wire on Kentaro Miura dry cleaning was getting me no where... Especially since I can't understanding a lick of Japanese!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If they do announce a release date, I hope that it's not too far away, I'm very eager for these movies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for updating us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to burst your bubble, but on July 8th the only thing being released is the new manga chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. @anon July 4, 2011 5:10 AM
    and where is your source?
    the last twitter post says that there will be new information on the movie on July 8th.

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3799/fovyk.jpg

    the film is confirmed in January 2012

    ReplyDelete
  13. They clearly said within the year.
    On 8 july we'll know more when the next manga chapter comes out

    ReplyDelete
  14. My source? I was asking for his (guy bursting bubbles) source of why the manga will not have any information as the twitter statement clearly says it does, I swear I need to make an account lol all this anon posting is confusing people with others sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jan 2012 sounds about right still early if you compair some remakes like Eva and hellsing

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://i.imgur.com/Gg8FMl.jpg

    FUCKING EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete