Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It is not over


Although all the promised CM has been released, the project is still surrounded by unknown. Putting aside the Twitter feed, the official website has a little something that is picking up my curiosity.







This is taken from the official Young Animal Berserk website, website that is structured as fellow :
"Commercial Film" that contains all the 5 CM uploaded during the course of last week.
"Trial Comic" which promote the recently released volume 35 as well as the older volumes.
"Goods Information" where you can find a link to Art of War, which as been for a long time the official company for everything related to Berserk goods.

And finally that "Coming Soon" section of the website. It could be anything really. I personally think it will be the page for the anime project, but then there's no hint whatsoever. We also have no idea how long the "soon" could be although I feel we're going to get some valuable info on the 23th, when the manga will end its hiatus.

Until then, stay tuned as I try to squeeze as much content as I can for this blog.

Meanwhile, I just added a poll on the widget panel. Be sure to check it out.
Anonymous Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

5 comments:

  1. Apparently the Coming Soon option has been there for a long time now... but then, since the new animation has been in the works since 2008 or earlier, it's still possible it was added for the adaptation .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something I wasn't aware of. Do you have an idea for how long the "Coming Soon" has been there ?

    The last archived version of the site dates from Aug 22, 2008 and go figure, I didn't even noticed the link last week just before the website was updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please be new anime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we know what the music in the promos is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to give something back and help others like you helped me. post permalink

    ReplyDelete