Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 22nd


Things have been running quite slowly recently; no more CM and no Twitter posts in two days. The only upcoming event where more informations are likely to be released is on the October 22nd :

Young Animal Issue 21

On this issue that is being released on the October 22nd, the Berserk manga is said to be resuming from its hiatus. Many expect informations regarding the new series to be present in the issue. 

Great thing about that is that I'll actually be in Japan 8 days after the release; you can rest assure one of the first thing I'll when when in Tokyo will be to stop at a "Konbini" and bet myself that issue.


Meanwhile, expect a rather large post gathering all the info we have so far to be released today or tomorrow. I've been working on it since yesterday.
Anonymous Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

7 comments:

  1. Waiting for Berserk, i'm sure we are all used to that by now.

    Also, thanks for making this blog and doing those translations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the old anime knew it's fans. The ending song is just too fitting. "Waiting So Long" indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mean to be rude, but learn your ordinal numbers in English - 22nd, 23rd, etc. =)

    Good blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahah, I'll correct that. I mentioned somewhere in another post I'm actually French, so yeah... give me a chance :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your English is surprisingly good then, I hadn't the slightest clue you weren't a native speaker til now. Keep up the good work, we definitely need someone to bridge the language barrier for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog Looking forward to any news of berserk

    ReplyDelete