Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Berserk Anime, Blog Revival, and More...


I guess I should start by stating that it's been much too long since I've updated this blog. I stumbled upon this lately and thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea to renew it and give it a new breath of life.

This blog used to be really just a rushed attempt I made to agglomerate all news regarding the Berserk movies release, announcement, rumors and such and proved to be much more successful than I anticipated. But then major anime news outlet caught on and all the secrecy behind announcement wore off when the movies actually started to be released.


A lot happened in the meantime:


  • The first movie, The Egg of the King, got released in February 4th, 2012
  • The second movie, The Battle for Doldrey, in June 23, 2012
  • The third movie, The Descent, February 1, 2013.
  • The incredibly slow pace the manga is being released
  • And suddenly, announcement from Young Animal calling for a new 2016 Anime project.

The former point being my main motivation to get into translating those tweets again and gathering what we know so far about it.

I do realize the blog is currently... discussing. Among stated above, I some project I have for this blog include: revamping the look of the blog for something better, gathering general Berserk content, not only stuff related to the announcements.

You might also have noticed the URL has changed to something more easy to remember: www.berserk-news.info (the old "Berserk2010" name was getting outdated).

That being said,

Until next time,

g0rth
g0rth Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment